Talent Acquisition Specialist at Virohan
Views:20 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Virohan - Inside Sales Specialist (1-6 yrs)
Virohan - Inside Sales Specialist (Kannada language)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Counselling students on call, regarding courses and future of the healthcare industry
- Should also track and follow up on all sales leads
- Need to discuss the benefit of the brand and help guide the student to make the right decision for their future
An ideal candidate should have:
- Good listener: Asks the right questions to understand the customers- needs
- Good at consultative sales: Ability to build trust and suggest courses without being pushy
- Good at communication (good in regional language); should have clarity in voice
- Open to take feedback; accept mistakes and failures
What you can expect?
1. Opportunity to work on a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact
2. A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways
3. Collaborative and diverse team which values mutual respect and clear communication
- Virohan is a Healthcare focused Ed-Tech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector. We aim to create India's largest Industry demand-led edtech platform for healthcare professionals. We are funded by Rebright Partners (Japan), elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization (Switzerland), Artha Impact (Switzerland), Yunus Social Business (an impact fund founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammad Yunus based out of Germany), AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others.
- Virohan is operating at the cusp of Edtech and Healthcare. Both these industries have entered a new phase of growth because of the pandemic and will grow rapidly over the next 10 years. The time to enter this space and make your mark is now! We are looking for entrepreneurs to join us and help us build the next edtech unicorn!
Edtech revolution in healthcare Virohan trains during COVID VC Funding
Google for Startups Accelerator India Programme Entrepreneur Media Coverage
To know more, watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02-QoRmybo