HR at Vinove Software Technologies
Views:65 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vinove - Executive - Social Media (1-3 yrs)
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for companies- social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/ content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, and managing regular posts.
- Gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Stay abreast with upcoming social media trends and tools- includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for new opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors on social media.
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any tool & review their Promotion /performance, bounce rate etc.
- Any Automation Tool Experience [ like Hootsuite]
- Group promotion on various social media channels
Job Requirements :
- 2-5 years of experience as a social strategist or similar role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SMO
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the websites
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs/forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent Written Skills
- Can Create Videos/ GIF/Social media Captions to understand key challenges faced by Client
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills