HR Recruitment Manager at Saroj Agro Industries - Vijay Foods
Views:389 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Vijay Foods - Territory Sales Manager (3-8 yrs)
Candidates should be from FMCG Sector
Those who are working as a Sales Officer can apply for the Job
- To achieve the sales (Primary and Secondary), distribution and merchandising objectives for the specified routes, through a team of Market Growth Representatives for a key market (volume and image)
1. Sales Plan Execution : Coordinate and achieve sales objectives for assigned Territory routes by brand and pack on a daily basis for secondary, primary volumes (Physical Cases & unit Cases), Gross revenue (GR) & Net revenue (NR).
2. Define route plans of the Market Growth Representatives, Account Developers to optimize coverage cost-effectively and ensure adequate productivity.
- Customer Management: Drive Relationship with Outlets through the team of Market growth representative and Account Developers to ensure sustained business.
- Market Expansion: Drive Horizontal Expansion with respect to number of outlets opened versus target to improve business in the coming years.
- Take up the responsibility of opening new outlets during market visits and provide necessary support in terms of elements, discounts, coolers etc.
- Drive conversion of high value/ high visibility outlets to Depth Outlets in Emerging Channels and ensure execution as per Company norms
- Market share gain through various ground level interventions such as driving outlet level billing vertically & horizontally.
- Market Execution : Execute Channel Programmers, Promotional activities for the given set of outlets. Plan for merchandising elements, coolers based on outlets/ market requirements and as per the RED standards. Prepare MGR wise action plans for improving RED (Right Execution) parameters,HE etc.
- Conduct Joint Weekly, Monthly Review with ASM to review performance wrt Sales, Execution Parameters .
- Review Performance and market issues to be resolved via daily Gate Meetings
- Budget Management : Propose Discount spend for a given set of outlets to drive business. Closely monitor customer outstanding and claims and ensure compliance to credit and other policies.
- Distribution Management : In routine ensure monitoring distributor ROI, SKU wise margins, DMS (Distribution Management System), scheme spend distributor to market outlets.