HR Recruitment Manager at Saroj Agro Industries - Vijay Foods
Views:70 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vijay Foods - Senior Sales Officer (2-5 yrs)
From FMCG Background only.
To achieve the sales (Primary and Secondary), distribution and merchandising objectives for the specified routes, through a team of Market Growth Representatives for a key market (volume and image)
1. Sales Plan Execution : Coordinate and achieve sales objectives for assigned Territory routes
by brand and pack on a daily basis for secondary, primary volumes (Physical Cases & unit Cases), Gross revenue (GR) & Net revenue (NR).
2. Define route plans of the Market Growth Representatives, Account Developers to optimize coverage cost-effectively and ensure adequate productivity.
3.Customer Management: Drive Relationship with Outlets through the team of Market growth representative and Account Developers to ensure sustained business.
4. Market Expansion: Drive Horizontal Expansion with respect to number of outlets opened versus target to improve business in the coming years.
5. Take up the responsibility of opening new outlets during market visits and provide necessary support in terms of elements, discounts, coolers etc.
6.Drive conversion of high value/ high visibility outlets to Depth Outlets in Emerging Channels and ensure execution as per Company norms
7.Market share gain through various ground level interventions such as driving outlet level billing vertically & horizontally.
8. Market Execution : Execute Channel Programmers, Promotional activities for the given set of outlets. Plan for merchandising elements, coolers based on outlets/ market requirements and as per the RED standards. Prepare MGR wise action plans for improving RED (Right Execution) parameters, HE etc.
9. Conduct Joint Weekly, Monthly Review with ASM to review performance wrt Sales, Execution Parameters .
- Review Performance and market issues to be resolved via daily Gate Meetings
10.- Budget Management: Propose Discount spend for a given set of outlets to drive business. Closely monitor customer outstanding and claims and ensure compliance to credit and other policies.
- 11. Distribution Management: In routine ensure monitoring distributor ROI, SKU wise margins, DMS (Distribution Management System), scheme spend distributor to market outlets.