HR at Vihara Innovative Network
Views:107 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vihara - Qualitative Researcher - Market Research (4-7 yrs)
- Experience working with clients such as large donor agencies and CSRs, and capabilities in managing client relationship.
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong understanding of Qualitative Research methodologies with the ability to develop and utilise appropriate methods and tools to the inquiry for a high quality research.
- Demonstrated experience collecting, classifying, analyzing, and interpreting both primary and secondary data in an efficient and effective way, and presenting the findings in a clear and coherent manner.
- Experience in conducting research in low resource rural settings and would be interested in sustaining this hands-on fieldwork approach.
- Ability to take a lead in managing and delivering research projects, from scoping through to completion, including efficient resource allocation, guiding the team and developing client relationships;
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage a range of audiences, stakeholders, funders and partners.
- Proven track record in delivering research projects to meet funders - requirements, including to time and quality expectations, within budget.
- Experience working on innovation oriented projects, and an understanding of the innovation process.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Design, lead, and manage multiple research and development programmes and projects across the breadth of Vihara's strategic priorities. This includes liaising with clients, the management of resources (including management of researchers and associates), and ensuring work is delivered to time and quality expectations, and within budget
- Managing a multidisciplinary team of researchers, designers & implementation oriented people. Provide them with direction, mentorship, while also resolving conflicts and ensuring timely delivery of work.
- Proactively engaging with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that programmes and projects are designed, delivered and disseminated to maximum impact and effect.
- Lead on the production of research and policy reports, as well as internal documents, including the development of conclusions and policy & practice recommendations.
- Support business development functions, in collaboration with other Vihara staff, including leading and contributing to research proposals.