Vidzet Media - Lead - Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing (1-5 yrs)
This is an individual contributor role, where you would be working with cross-functional teams and get stuff done! We are looking for candidates that can strategize and get their hands dirty with day to day implementations and tasks.
- Collect and analyze competitor data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in off-page SEO campaigns.
- Create and manage a full proof guest/forum posting strategy.
- Manage online PR and press releases for the brand.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor Off-Page SEO strategies.
- Develop and implement a link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 1-2 years of core SEO (off-page) experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing Linking building campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Hands on experience using online PR tools like - HARO, PRweb, myblogu.
- Experience with guest posting and driving referral traffic from other websites.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM