Vidzet Media - Head - Search Marketing (2-10 yrs)
- Collect and analyze competitor data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in off page SEO campaigns.
- Create and manage a full proof guest/forum posting strategy.
- Manage online PR and press releases for the brand.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor Off Page SEO strategies.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- 3-5 years of core SEO (off-page) experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing Linking building campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Hands-on experience using online PR tools like - HARO, PRweb, myblogu.
- Experience with guest posting and driving referral traffic from other websites.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM