Manager - People & Culture at Vidooly Media Tech Pvt Ltd.
Views:199 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Vidooly - Business Development Specialist (3-6 yrs)
- Evangelise the brand Vidooly to Content Creator, Publishers & Production Houses.
- Ensure Proactive engagement with the clients, aid understanding of their communication requirements to optimise sales and development efforts
- Improve the depth and breadth of the client/s for participation in our portfolio of assets
- Revenue maximisation of the properties owned and marketed by Vidooly
- Structuring customized deals for clients
- Pitching & Closure of deals with clients
- Ability to build excellent relationships with external constituents
- Ability to gauge the potential in prospects
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new media propositions
- Ability to structure deals for the clients
- Ability to maximize the outlays from the clients
- Ability to articulate and present well
- Ability to negotiate well
- Ability to create best sales processes/ templates/ MIS where there is none
Key Result Areas
- Deliver targets as committed
- New Business Development
- Client servicing (for existing partners)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Ensure healthy competition within the team.
- Ensure excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams to achieve optimal results
About Vidooly Media Tech
We are an online video intelligence software platform for content creators, brands, multi-channel networks, agencies & media companies. Since Vidooly's inception, over 20,000 video content creators across the globe have signed-up on our platform to grow across social video such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Our audience and content insights empower video teams to refine their content, distribution & optimization strategy, find and partner with influencers, and maximize video viewership. Everyday Vidooly's big data engine analyzes the engagement of over 500 million viewers and tracks 250 million videos across the major platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Currently, our video intelligence software empowers some of the big names in the industry such as Fine Brothers, TVF, OML, Video Gyan, GroupM, Mindshare, Thoughtful Media, WebTV Asia etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.