Video Content Producer - eCommerce Startup (2-6 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- EkAnek is a vertical specialized commerce startup. The idea is to use an entanglement of content and commerce to solve users specific personal care and styling.
- The founder has prior experience in management consulting, FMCG, telecom and mobile apps. Prior to founding EkAnek, he was the CEO at Wynk and has experience in building apps and services and scaling them to upwards of 100m users.
- The start-up is looking for a video content producer. In this role you will be responsible for producing and curating video content. You will join the early team at this start-up and will work directly with the head of content.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
ROLE DETAILS :
- Be responsible for producing and curating video content
- Manage the planning, co-ordination, budgeting, operations and execution of video content
- Liaise with content creators to produce content where required
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS :
- Experience with producing and curating video content for at least 2-3 years
- Hands-on experience in using social media to promote video content
- Expertise in various aspects of video content production - scripting, shooting, editing, promoting
- Process mindset, openness to learning and feedback, ability to cross pollinate ideas and networks, self-motivated
SELECTION PROCESS :
- All applicants are required to fill-out an application form that will be sent to them via email. (Please provide complete details)
- Once screened, shortlisted candidates will have a short tele-interview followed by face-to-face interviews with the leadership team.