Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Victrix Systems and Labs
Views:9 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Victrix Systems & Lab - Executive - Sales (2-5 yrs)
L - Sales Executive
Location: WFH / Pune
Reporting to: Manager-Business Development
Work Experience: 2 years +
ABOUT VICTRIX SYSTEMS & LABS (VSL)
We are one-year young organization who is on a mission to enable businesses with human led & technology enabled decision systems. Our technology team enables innovative startups and mid-sized companies across the globe to take product ideas to successful launches. Our team includes product architects, developers, quality and usability experts capable of delivering world class solutions in the shortest possible time. Our well-defined execution process enables us to work with global customers and leverage talent in India.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound efforts on LinkedIn, email, call,etc.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Building the sales funnel through generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale
- Maintain a log of which customers have been contacted, the outcome of each interaction and issues that need to be flagged for follow up
- Proactively follow up with customers to get their feedback, guarantee their satisfaction and develop ideas for pitch modification to more successfully advertise products
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets as set out by the business
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of sales in inbound calling and emailing.
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills
- You are proactive, willing to learn and a strong team player.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Master's degree in business administration or management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.