Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:308 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Vice President - Sales & Marketing - IT (10-20 yrs)
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Client Brief Information :
A leading digital software company with decades of experience, in Industry 4.0, Predictive Analytics, software, IoT, IIoT, Cloud, SaaS, Optimization, Digital Transformation, Quality, Compliance, Lean, Manufacturing, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, agile, PaaS, IaaS etc.
The Client is looking for the following resource :
Vice President Sales & Marketing :
- 10+ years of international experience driving sales and marketing for leading B2B software companies
- Comfortable in a start-up, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Sales Life cycle, Marketing, Product Management
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing, Industry 4.0/IIOT landscape and resulting opportunities
- Existing strong network within the IoT related professional services or software industry
- Strong network within Industrial and Utilities sector
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing and utilities verticals
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficient in product demonstrations and creating product collaterals for partners
Key Accountabilities :
- Implementing new go to market strategies with pace and accuracy.
- Identifying opportunities for targeting and developing new customers and markets.
- Take leadership to enhance marketing and sales materials
- Consistently providing accurate market feedback to identify new growth areas, assist with product development and product pricing.
- Drive channel and partnership strategies
- Competent in all aspects of the sales life cycle
- Negotiate and finalise contracts with key partners and customers
- Deliver agreed revenue and P&L targets