Vice President - Sales - IT Services (15-25 yrs)
Our client's mission is to become the world's first truly great open source software services company, and they are well on their way to achieving this. They play in the BIGGEST spending software market in the world ($40Bn per annum), and have a unique and highly disruptive open source services offering for how the world builds and runs applications today.
JOB TITLE: Software Sales Executive - Open Source Technology- designation will be higher
LOCATION: Major city in the USA
- Hottest company in this sector in the world
- High growth in the last year
- Incredible leadership team.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Proven track record (A-Players);
- New business hunter with strong pipeline generation skills/attitude
- Looking to work with the best and have great learning experience
- Highly competitive;
- Probably has at least 1 successful year with a IT services company
- Sold disruptive technology
- Sold IT tech to IT decision makers and Business users
- Any domain knowledge experience is an advantage.
- You will be targeting enterprise clients that need IT services as a Hunter
- You will work with the internal team and take on leads for enterprise clients that come into the company
- Identify target enterprise clients yourself and own the sales process to ensure the initial sale
- Develop key enterprise clients in the USA and convert the initial sales into big ticket deals
- Upsell training, consulting and support packages to aide businesses with their adoption
- Strong pre-sales support
- Annuity business model
- Deals are seed and grow and can be massive in time. Major Customer started with a $50K deal and is now at $2m Annual revenue