Delivery Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:782 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Vice President - Sales - IT Product (10-15 yrs)
About Company :
- IT Software product based company. We provide vehicle tracking, auto routing, end to end employee transport management solutions.
- Head office in Bangalore and they already started operation with other location also- Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Delhi NCR location.
Job location: Bangalore
- Open to travel to other locations also.
Job Description Send me Jobs like this :
- The VP of Sales is a strategic, creative, results-oriented leader, who generates business sales and profitability.
- This position will be responsible for hands-on management and effective leadership of a regional team of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi NCR sales professionals.
- Conduct and attend regional meetings (Hyderbad, Chennai, Pune & Delhi NCR)
- Develop and execute a regional sales strategy, including forecasting and budgeting sales and bookings that drive corporate objectives and revenue growth expectations
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budget for channels; projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products; establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Provide strong leadership and management of the global sales function, setting a unified direction for the team and ensure priorities are clear and align with business objectives at all times; lead a sales team on a daily basis to drive performance of the team to assure that sales targets are achieved
- Interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly; monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Collaborate on sales force compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Develops relationships with clients to understand needs and generate customer driven product requirements; manage key customer relationships and close strategic opportunities
- Report to Corporate Office
Note: It is mandatory for candidates means VP Sales, travel to another location, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Delhi NCR for business purpose & better performance,
Desired Candidate Profile :
Position Requirements :
- Bachelors degree in marketing or another relevant discipline; MBA preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience of progressively responsible sales management in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated experience in business planning, sales, strategy development, compensation plans, and strong financial management/ business acumen
- Proven experience building, mentoring, motivating and leading high performing teams and attracting and retaining top talents
- Demonstrated experience with negotiating and closing technical contracts
- Proven track record managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to think out-of-the-box in improving corporate performance by influencing colleagues and management to improve returns on specific projects and the business as a whole"