Vice President - Retail Sales - Paper & Pulp Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
- Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
- Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
- They are one of the largest Pulp and Paper manufacturing company with a turnover of 2600+ crores and total manpower of more than 7000.
- As a VP - Retail (Tissues), you will be formulating and executing strategies that successfully achieve revenue and profit goals across existing and new product lines consistent with the strategic plan to include new product introductions.
What you will do:
- Evaluating new and existing sales, marketing efforts and the competitive landscape and direct strategic and tactical changes that result in the achievement of high growth to include retail expansion into different markets
- Setting and overseeing execution of day-to-day business priorities in the areas of sales, client performance, operations, supply chain, risk and retention
- Conducting activities in-line with vetting and verifying the value proposition within primary channels in collaboration with support teams
- Building leadership team and people capabilities to ensure achievement of short- and long-term goals.
- Delivering on commitment to a best-in-class client and customer experience
- Overseeing operational functions to deliver product portfolio and channel success
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree with MBA / PGDM
- Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in business development and client relationship management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Retail and Retail Service Operations
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product/ Service deployment and management.
- Minimum 10 years of P&L responsibilities for Multi-Unit organization
- Strong financial background and capability
- Strategic planning / big picture thinking
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate at all levels including senior executives including senior executives (internal and external)
- Demonstrated track record of successfully negotiating favorable deals with client prospects and partners
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with ambiguity and multiple decision makers
- Ability to overcome obstacles / barriers
- Demonstrated track record of effectively leading teams across complex matrix structure
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
Annual CTC: Rupees 50,00,000 to 55,00,000