Vice President - Product/Program Management - BFS (8-16 yrs)
1. Set up the framework of Card Product Architecture and Card Management System.
2. Work closely with the technology team to set up the interlinkage with the Origination system, switch, Network, Bank systems for smoother transaction flow Work.
3. Set up and manage the processes covering the entire customer lifecycle which includes setting up processes covering Card issuance, PIN, activation, transactions, online & NFC, authorizations, Fraud & dispute management, attrition. Put in place robust process mechanisms to monitor and review end to end journey.
4. Liaison with Operations, Fraud monitoring, technology, Service team to ensure the robust process.
5. Handling accounts, distribution and usage of cards
6. Build a frictionless customer interface for complaints and requests. Build the Card app section for service & X-sell to drive customer experience and revenue. Interact closely with the service team to understand customer pain points and build better processes and systems. Responsible for NPS for cards & also reducing customer complaints
7. Structure and manage the billing, card payment collection, reconciliation of the card products.
8. Closely review P&L and drive key revenue & cost items to optimize the same.
9. Will liaise with a payment network, card partners, vendor partners to drive business goals. Work with internal stakeholders Technology, Risk, Compliance Sales, Service & operations, collections, Audit to ensure robust mechanism.
10. Regulatory compliance and assessment Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines for all card-related parameters. Ensure compliance with the card network.
11. Analyzing the trends on prepaid cards spends, category, segment, type of transactions, etc. to increase PoS spends on the prepaid card base and also increasing the no. of transacting customer
12. Tracking various income channels and commence drive to achieve business targets.