Vice President - Operations & Marketing - Retail (14-20 yrs)
Vice president - Operations & Marketing
Leading Retail set up requires Vice President ( Operations & Marketing)- Delhi
- One of our client a leading holistic mall management solutions set up in the retail space with ideas and implementation tuned to maximizing an assets potential.
- Encompassing all aspects from design and development to lease management & tenant mix to eventual operations management of the centre, solutions lead naturally to other development aspects like residential, commercial and hospitality components within the project. The core team is extremely customer focused, high on diligence and the one that brings years of rich experience in the sector.
- It brings on board a solution-oriented approach to mall management and design challenges across different markets and asset sizes. The client has been serving clients across India for over more than a decade now. Spread across 11+ cities, it takes pride in managing over 30 million sq ft of retail space and executing more than 1400+ retail transactions for leading Indian and international brands. It 's properties fall in primary retail segment markets of India including Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Dehradun and Bangalore.
- The client's approach has always been to keep the client needs at the fore of all it does. With high customer-centricity and relationship-orientation, its teams work closely with property owners and developers fostering their projects with the required team, rendering optimal results for the owners, retailers and their customers.
- In pursuit to strengthen its team, the client is looking for Vice President ( Operations & Marketing) for its Delhi office at Pacific Mall ( Subhash Nagar) .
Please find below the details:
1) Client - Leading Retail Mall Management Solutions Company
2) Position - Vice President ( Operations)
3) Location - Pacific Mall ( Subhash Nagar)- Delhi
4) Experience -14- 18 years in a senior mgt role in Retail / Hospitality/ Hotel industry
5) Compensation - Competitive
6) Qualification - Graduate / Management Degree/ Diploma preferred
7) Joining - Maximum 30 days
The VP, Retail Operations is responsible for strategic planning, management and execution of retail business and retail partnerships.. This role will build and maintain a high performing retail sales operation that meets or exceeds sales goals while maintaining excellent quality and relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve scalability, sales and profit objectives. Monitor sales analytics and extract knowledge from the data. Motivate and lead the retail team and hold them accountable for results.
- Grow and retain retail talent, hiring the best for business's needs, improving how they are developed, and guiding the field management in best methods for this.
- Reinforce and expand the retail team's gamer (customer) outreach practices to drive traffic and increase transactions.
- Ensure that store payroll is managed well and that scheduling of coverage is optimized.
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with our stores- host business partners. Be very responsive and open to host feedback.
- Work with HR to schedule field workforce planning reviews. Follow up on planning action items year-round.
- Regularly collaborate with product, marketing, finance, operations, and human resources to ensure product, service, and people are meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Oversee sales incentive/bonus programs with goals aligned to strategic initiatives.
- Drive the development of effective retail training to support Localhost products, services, operations, and culture.
- Ability to travel 35% to 50% of the time
Non Essential Job Functions:
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS in Business Management,, Marketing, Event Management or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 13- 18 years of experience managing Retail / Hospitality operations with an organization of repute with at least 5 years experience managing a team.
- Extensive knowledge of retail operations
- Experience in inventory management, demand planning and supply chain management
- Experience defining and rolling out systems, processes and organizational design.
- Experience in both large and small organizations. Startup experience preferred (or a startup division within larger enterprise).
- Previously implemented customer service culture..
- Experience in a P&L driven environment.
- Esports industry experience desirable but not necessary.
- Experience with stores-within-stores and pop-up shops is helpful.
Skills and Abilities:
- Superb time management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to adapt and scale quickly in a fast moving, high growth environment.
- Sales skills and an aptitude for building productive business relationships.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects independently.
- Ability to meet budgets, timelines, and work in a high pressure environment.
- Proven track record of success in retail management (13+ years).
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead high performance teams of senior managers, and take a proactive approach to business challenges.
- Ability to drive talent initiatives that include a culture of selling, outreach, and follow-up.
- Strong analytical skills, financial aptitude, and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and work effectively with other functions to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Office Applications (Sheets, Slides, Documents).
Intellectual/Social, Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits.
- Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards
- Employees in this role will constantly be in leadership roles; this requires directing others either verbally or in writing to complete tasks in prescribed time frame.
- This position also requires constant use of interpersonal skills including: ability to direct/motivate/inform staff and foster collaboration, being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, being able to openly communicate in writing and verbally with clients.
Interested candidates can apply and can contact
Mention the following in resume while applying :
Current CTC, notice period :
Expected CTC :
Current Location :
Total Experience :