Managing Director at Upraisal
Views:58 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Key Account Management - Handloom Business (4-11 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the P&L and process creation of the Key Accounts Team
2. Planning for team expansion and working on expansion of the team as per necessity in consultation with the upper management
3. Working towards keeping the team motivated by setting up quarterly targets for team members and helping them to achieve them.
4. Coordinating with upper management for strategising the growth of the company from your vertical's perspective
5. Interaction with Buyers for approvals on all stage
6. Procurement of fabrics & raw materials as per buyer's requirement.
7. Vendor management, Sampling, costing
8. Production, delivery follow ups for on-time deliveries.
9. Maintaining expense reports for all running orders
10. Releasing purchase orders to the suppliers/ vendors.
11. Meeting with buyers for new orders, handling new decks provided by sales & design team.
12. Should be Familiar with T&A, Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
13. Understanding of all steps involved from start to finish of production
14. Understanding and prior working experience for handloom fabrics, accessories & trims with suppliers
15. Good knowledge of handloom clusters in India
16. Good communication and negotiation skills in English and Hindi. Having fluency in one additional regional language will be an added plus