Executive Director at Emerging India Analytics
Views:331 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Vice President - Business Development/Sales - EduTech (10-20 yrs)
We are currently hiring a VP Sales to lead our Sales function with the purpose of the company's strategic goals.
Job Description of a VP Sales :
Reporting to the Director, you will lead a team of 4 to 5 no's of professionals to meet the company's customer acquisition & growth objectives. You will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to set and achieve sales targets and expand the company's B2C customer base.
- To set up plans to explore B2B business plans of the company and drive accordingly for the corporate market.
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships in both retail and corporate environment.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed
- Ensuring the proper use of CRM database and tools to track performance
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with the Corporate Clients.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- To suggest the management regarding the required product developments and ensure timely implementation of the same in order to achieve sales growth.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve workplace goals.
- Develop sales training programs for proper orientation and alignment of the new recruits as well as the existing professionals.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to optimise the leads and to enlarge the business territory of the company.
- To take an ownership of entire sales campaign and drive the sales team towards getting a desired result which will prove sustainable for the growth and development of the company.
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration on related field.
- The candidate must have prior experience and a strong track record of success in a senior sales leadership role for more than 10 years in B2B and B2C environment.
- The candidate preferably must have worked in Inside Sales Campaign with the EduTech Industry and have relevant knowledge on different Data Science Tools.
- The candidate must have successfully handled large sales target ( Individually and Team wise) quarterly / half yearly and annually.
- The candidate must have a good contact with the Corporate Clients which can be explored for expanding company's B2B business.
- The candidate must have successfully built, scaled and led high performing sales teams in his career.
- The candidate must have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- The candidate must be a strategic thinker and result-oriented person with flexibility to work according to the situation.
Salary : CTC 9 lakh - 12 lakh( Including Fixed and Variable)
Hour : Tuesday to Sunday ( 10.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.) ( Weekly off is on Monday)
Date : 1st Of October- 2021
Talk to the HR : 9310895300