Director & Cofounder at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:372 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Vice President - Business Development - B2B Sales - Interior Design/Furniture (10-15 yrs)
1. Candidates with strong relationships with Architects/ Interior Designers / PMC's / Influencers need only apply
2. Candidates must have exposure in the corporate interior sector
Designation - Vice President Business Development - North
Location - New Delhi (Gurgaon)
About the Organization
The client is a market leader in multi brand high-quality products for the building and interiors industry.
They provide customized solutions to customers across a variety of spaces - offices, commercial buildings, residential buildings, educational institutions, public spaces or industrial structures.
The range of products will be international brands in :
Purpose of the job :
- Develop interest and buying potential for the clients range of products in Corporate, Education & Hospitality verticals
- To take a lead role in identifying projects in major corporates, education & hospitality sectors for the northern region.
- Identify opportunities and close business against specific sales and margin targets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Promote the companies products and services with architects, interior designers, PMC's and end clients and obtain orders on behalf of the company.
- To gain an understanding of the Corporate business locally and begin to identify business opportunities.
- Maintain good working relationships with architects & interior designers.
- To canvas business opportunities in person. Identify, qualify and develop.
Education and Experience
- Graduate & MBA
- Successful sales experience of at least 12- 15 years, preferably from furniture / Commercial Carpet / Ceilings / Electrical Fittings/Lighting in either corporate, education or govt departments
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Should have an organized and methodical mind.
- Should be self motivated and able to work alone and be self sufficient
- Must be flexible to work long hours when required and undertake considerable travel throughout the region.
- Must be literate in the use of IT systems
- Must be numerate in the preparation of quotations and forecast information.
- Must be culturally aware, and have travelled extensively
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Methodical and hard working.
- Articulate, Diplomatic and sensitive.
- Ambitious and energetic.
- Self motivated and good time manager