Talent Acquisition Associate at LineupX
Views:5 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - B2B Sales - SaaS Product - US Region (8-20 yrs)
VP Sales- B2B- US (Marketing Industry)
Roles & Responsibilities :
Job Title : Vice President - Sales (B2B)
- Reports To The Vice President - Sales (B2B) will report to CMO / CEO of the company.
- Looking for passionate leader with experience in B2B SaaS to drive and Lead its Sales Function. Reporting to the CMO / CEO, this person is a strategic leader responsible for driving and scaling sales.
Location : Baner, Pune (Maharashtra, India)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Be a trusted advisor to the Management on growth strategies and new revenue streams.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's B2B sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the use of budgets and responsible for P & L.
- Define optimal sales force structure and develop sales staff
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join
- Define and oversee staff incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting - Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements : Post Graduate/MBA (Sales & Marketing, Operations) from Recognized University with strong experience into B2B Sales.
- Experience : 8 - 20 Years
- Prior background of B2B Sales is a must with Good understanding of US market.
- Worked with large logosin past.
- Solid knowledge of data analytics.
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities
- A strategic thinker.