HR at Vibrant Energy Holdings
Views:16 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vibrant Energy - Analyst - Presales (1-4 yrs)
Will be responsible for increasing the throughput of the sales team by helping them shortlist customers from a Vibrant's data base and filtering public information for target States (web + LinkedIn). Will be responsible for managing the transition through the sales process - from Potential stage to Win/Lost Stage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prepare, consolidate, and maintain a data base of potential Clients.
- Manage the Sales Funnel: Help transition customers through the entire sales process
- Shortlist potential customers from Vibrant's data base and other inbound queries
- Explore public data bases based on google search
- Shortlist organizations based on credit worthiness and web search
- Identify key decision makers within client organizations through LinkedIn / web search
- Determining sales potential and provide actionable insights to sales team
- Communicate with potential clients and understand requirements
- Ensure sales personnel connect with decision makers
- If required, effective and efficient approach/follow up to Clients
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends
- Understanding regulatory framework governing renewable energy
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Affirmative Discrimination: Women candidates will be preferred
- Tier 2 business or Engineering schools with less than 3 years work experience
Preferrable work experience :
- Experience in Sales analysis or a pre-sales role is a plus
- Renewable energy / energy trading experience is a plus
- Language proficiency
- English and Hindi knowledge are a must
- Any of Marathi, Gujrati, Kanada, Telugu, Tamil are bonuses
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
Growth paths may include (subject to performance on the job):
- Handling sales for renewable energy attributes with Key Accounts
- Managing the updating standard sales documents for use by sales personnel
- Corporate Communications roles
- Digital Marketing