HR at Verve Media
Views:287 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Verve Media - Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
- Familiarizing yourself with digital marketing services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, networking and incoming leads.
- Undertake networking activities using social medium like Linkedin, Facebook to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Executive Requirements :
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.