Verve Media - Executive - Digital Media - Media Buying & Planning (1-4 yrs)
We at Verve Media are looking to hire a Sr Performace marketing executive who can optimise and implement paid advertising efforts primarily on Facebook and Instagram along with other existing and emerging advertising platforms like Google Display and Video. The candidate is expected to continually build, test, and tweak campaigns to maximize effectiveness by having an intimate understanding of the underlying data.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, email and other digital channels
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- This individual should be analytical and detail oriented and will be responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholder on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance.
- Staying informed with the Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Google, LinkedIn etc.)
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
- A strong candidate will be hungry to learn and excited to take on new projects and opportunities
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
- Positive attitude and hunger for learning.
- Candidate with prior agency experience required.