Verve Media - Executive - Client Servicing (1-3 yrs)
Client Servicing Executive Responsibilities :
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Identifying ways to overcome clients' initial dislike of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Training and providing overall guidance to client service employees.
- Organizing training seminars to enable clients to fully utilize product features and benefits.
- Ensuring that the correct terms of sale are entered into the client database to prevent avoidable billing issues.
Client Servicing Executive Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or an industry-related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a client servicing executive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.