Verve Media - Copywriter (1-3 yrs)
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking
- Excellent command over English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities.
- Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Mandatory Experience : 1 Year in copywriting