Veris - Senior Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Veris is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) trusted partner in the visitor management & meeting automation space with a focus on helping new-age companies achieve higher productivity & a seamless meeting experience. Our experts are dedicated to helping customers achieve their business goals and our company values support a culture of success, putting the needs of our customers first to ensure they get the results they seek. We work with a range of high profile brands such as EY, DLF, RBS, Star, Mondelez, as well as smaller growing companies.
Senior Manager, Marketing : The Role
- To support our next stage of product growth & geographic expansion, the role of Sr. Manager, Communications will be pivotal. This is a key team role, where you will play a critical part in partnering with the wider team to collaborate on the strategic communications plan and the delivery to market of all related messaging, as we enhance our business model and undergo rapid growth.
- This role will be a hands-on, participatory team player who will report directly to our Co-founder & Vice President-Growth. This role will form part of a high-performing Marketing team, taking responsibility for delivering the company Marketing & training strategy across all elements of the mix from brand and lead generation to channel & customer marketing, as well as developing internal communications and training roadmap.
- Sr. Manager, Communications will work closely on a daily basis with our sales, strategy and technology teams to ensure successful alignment and fostering a truly collaborative approach to our go-to-market strategy.
- This is an exciting and demanding role, which provides huge room for growth and success where you'll be responsible for helping Veris to lead the market and delight our customers through the delivery of breakthrough results.
Key Responsibilities :
Brand Development :
- Significantly contributing to the development of the overall business strategy through the identification of market trends and opportunities, and the translation of these into clear Proposition strategies that drive business growth, and enable Veris to achieve a competitive advantage
- Develop a clear understanding of the digital & offline marketing landscape
- To act as a brand ambassador, overseeing the development of the Veris brand and ensuring consistent implementation of the brand values and strategy across all aspects of the company and establish strong internal, customer and partner relationships
- To represent Veris professionally across all content platforms.
- To ensure integrated and consistent brand communications across marketing, media relations, digital media and publications on all aspects of the company's work.
Audience Development :
- Explore and implement Lead Generation Engines with an established ROI to develop a global customer base.
- Contribute to Veris's thought leadership in the industry through the development of robust and effective multi-format content aligned with the wider marketing strategy and campaigns
- Develop and implement the audience development strategy, maximising the reach, range and diversity of engagement.
- Creating clear Product Messaging, including Positioning, Features & Benefits and USP's for the Veris Proposition
- Creation and overseeing the ongoing development of sales tools and training modules; including white papers, presentations, collateral, website content and competitive analysis for external use
- To lead audience research and consultation activity and ensure the effective collection, analysis and use of customer insights and market information
- Working with the Marketing team on PR and Product Review Programs
- Working with customers to generate success stories. Working with the Product & strategy teams to co-create product credibility.
- Input into Marketing Planning and sharing best practice with Marketing peers to create efficiencies
Stakeholder management & advocacy :
- To lead reputation management and oversee media relations, ensuring plans are in place for areas of opportunity & sensitivity,.
- Manage a team of content writers, graphic designers, video editors and partner agencies and ensure smooth and timely functioning.
- Management of support external support agencies
- To set and review media evaluation targets, with the aim of building a library of evidence related to the organization's successes.
- To set and review sales training productivity
Leadership & Management :
- To motivate and encourage team members in line with Veris's policies, promoting organizational values, and to develop positive working relationships with key members of the team, customers, board and project partners.
- Ensure effective recruitment and induction of all new staff within the brand team
- Ensure onboarding of periodic freelancers, interns, and partner agencies
- Attend board & review meetings as and when required.
Our Values :
- We will always act with integrity
- We are not afraid to try new things and innovate
- We deliver with pride
- We are accountable, we take our role & responsibilities seriously
- We are a team, collaboration is key to our success
- We are customer-centric, we think customer first
What we offer :
If you want to join an environment that is rewarding, empowering, challenging, and collaborative, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your CV and salary/benefit package
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a clear vision to achieve significant growth.
So if you think this is the role for you, apply today.