Veris - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Veris is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) trusted partner in the visitor management & meeting automation space with a focus on helping new-age companies achieve higher productivity & a seamless meeting experience. Our experts are dedicated to helping customers achieve their business goals and our company values support a culture of success, putting the needs of our customers first to ensure they get the results they seek. We work with a range of high profile brands such as EY, DLF, RBS, Star, Mondelez, as well as smaller growing companies.
The Role :
- To support our next stage of product growth & geographic expansion, the role of Sales will be pivotal. This is a key team role, where you will play a critical part in driving the sales pipeline with the wider team to collaborate and engage with existing and prospective clients.
- This role will be a hands-on, participatory team player. This role will form part of a high performing Sales team, taking responsibility for enhancing the company's sales outreach and connects, lead generation through different channels.
- Intern, Sales will work closely on a daily basis with our marketing, strategy and technology teams to ensure successful alignment and foster a truly collaborative approach to our go-to-market strategy.
- This is an exciting and demanding role, which provides a huge room for growth and success where you'll be responsible for helping Veris to lead the market and delight our customers through the delivery of breakthrough results.
Key Responsibilities :
- New Customer Acquisition
- Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
- Pitch to a variety of stakeholders - Facility managers, Security, IT department, C-suite at large enterprises
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/ organizational objectives
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Customer Relationship Management
- Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback
- Key Account Management & New account development
- Operations and Reporting
- Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned product/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
- Smart, efficient and organized professional
- Graduate or Pursuing Graduation (no particular course preference)
- A shared belief in the vision & the desire to outgrow yourself
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow-up effectively
- Comfortable with new-age technology
Our Values :
- We will always act with integrity
- We are not afraid to try new things and innovate
- We deliver with pride
- We are accountable, we take our role & responsibilities seriously
- We are a team, collaboration is key to our success
- We are customer-centric, we think customer first
What we offer :
If you want to join an environment that is rewarding, empowering, challenging, and collaborative, become part of committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a clear vision to achieve significant growth
So if you think this is the role for you, apply today.