Veris - Executive - Customer Support (0-2 yrs)
Veris is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) trusted partner in the visitor management & meeting
automation space with a focus on helping new-age companies achieve higher productivity & a seamless meeting experience. Our experts are dedicated to helping customers achieve their business goals and our company values support a culture of success, putting the needs of our customers first to ensure they get the results they seek. We work with a range of high profile brands such as EY, DLF, RBS, Star, Mondelez, as well as smaller growing companies.
Customer Support Executive :
The Role :
- To support our next stage of product growth & geographic expansion, the role of Customer
- Support Executive will be pivotal. This is a key team role, where you will play a critical part in enhancing Customer Satisfaction to clients.
This role will be a hands-on, participatory team player role.
Customer Support Executive will :
- Work closely on a daily basis with our Customer Success and Technology teams to ensure successful alignment of Client needs and foster a truly collaborative approach.
- This is an exciting and demanding role, which provides huge room for growth and success where you- ll be responsible for helping Veris to lead the market and delight our customers through the delivery of breakthrough results.
Key Responsibilities :
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Provide call and email support to our Clients
- Provide timely, query and issue resolutions
- Handle escalations and provide solutions within TAT timings
- Drive Product engagement and help the customers succeed
- Liasoning with Veris clients on daily operations
- Building and maintaining relationships with Veris customers across the Country
- Client MIS reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure strict adherence of service deliverables
- Client problem troubleshooting
- Internal management reporting
Role Requirements :
- Energetic, motivated and driven
- Get it done- attitude
- Clarity of thought & good problem solving capabilities
- Education Qualification - BCA/ BTech
Experience - 0-1 year
- Good with computers and technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comfortable with rotational shifts (8am - 5 pm and 3pm - 12am)
- Flexibility to travel to clients location
- We will always act with integrity
- We are not afraid to try new things and innovate
- We deliver with pride
- We are accountable, we take our role & responsibilities seriously
- We are a team, collaboration is key to our success
- We are customer-centric, we think customer first
What we offer :
- If you want to join an environment that is rewarding, empowering, challenging, and collaborative, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team by sending your CV and salary/benefit package.
- This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a clear vision to achieve significant growth.
- So if you think this is the role for you, apply today!!