General Manager - VSS at VeriHelp, Inc.
Views:119 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
VeriHelp - Senior Executive - Sales (2-8 yrs)
- Senior Sales Executives will be responsible for identifying potential business opportunities with Pre-schools and K-12 schools in Bangalore for the popular VeriHelp Secured Schools program.
- They will research prevailing industry and market trends and accordingly shortlist and approach prospective schools, hand-holding the clients through the entire sales process, including closure and support.
- They will be be responsible for developing sales strategies in line with business objectives, and planning and executing the necessary solutions, while providing the required mentoring for their individual sales team members.
- They will prepare quarterly sales reports highlighting their team's performance vis-a-vis the targets as determined by management, with a way forward for covering up the shortfalls in the next quarter.
- Undergraduate degree; post graduate (ideally an MBA) is a plus.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to address unexpected customer queries.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Must be proficient in English. Intermediate knowledge of Kannada is a plus.
- Female candidates who are Bangalore residents.
VeriHelp is a research-driven products company with a focus on Artificial Intelligence. We are headquartered in Seattle with offices in Bangalore. Our patent-pending technologies power our portfolio of cutting-edge enterprise and consumer products. To find out more, visit https://www.verihelp.com.
About the VeriHelp Secured Schools Program:
The VeriHelp Secured Schools program is an Artificial Intelligence-powered, subscription-based preventive school security service that enables schools to take preventive action before an incident occurs. To find out more, visit https://www.veri.help.