VenueMonk - Sales Coordinator (1-3 yrs)
At VenueMonk we are changing the way people plan events and we are looking for creative and passionate people to join us on our journey.
We believe making something complicated is easy, but changing anything from complicated to simple is difficult. Currently planning an event is really complicated requiring a considerable amount of time and effort from the person planning an event. Our aim is to change that and make event planning a quick and a hassle free process by bringing standardisation in the industry.
If you too share the same vision and can relate to the problem we are solving, we would love to have you as a part of our team and re-define the Event Planning Experience!
Location : Gurgaon
Hire Type : Full Time
Grade/Level: Min. 1 Year Experience
Joining Team: Operations Team
We- re looking for an ambitious and energetic graduate/experienced person to join our talented team of Venue Experts. You- ll play a key role in keeping our most important customers happy and helping to take VenueMonk to the next level.
The role is varied, and you will be expected to provide direction on identifying your own priorities, but initial responsibilities will include:
1. Liaising with customers to help them find the perfect venue/vendor for their event using call/whatsapp/email
2. Consistently develop a community of repeat customers by building rapport
3. Ability to problem solve and contribute ideas to improve service for customers
4. Supporting our existing venues and keep them engaged with the features on the site
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales
- Experience in customer service / business development is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Comfortable working 6 days a week
- Willingness to travel within city
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Ability to take ownership and achieve targets under pressure
Immediate joinees will be highly preferred.
INR 2,40,000 to 3,60,000 Per Annum + incentive on each successful sale.