VenueMonk - Executive - Inside Sales (2-5 yrs)
- The role is varied, and you will be expected to provide direction on identifying your own priorities, but initial responsibilities will include:
- Actively manage business bookings, record denials, make network referrals.
- Understand the customer's requirements and communicate them well to the venues accordingly.
- To be in constant touch with the vendors as well customers during events to understand the requirements and provide assistance in order to maintain a clear communication and a better customer experience.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system to ensure accurate and up to date information.
- Regularly communicating our re-engagement strategies to these customers, such as: upcoming events, showcases, discounts, and rewards
- Ability to solve problems and contribute ideas to improve service for customers
- Fluent in English and Hindi (Important)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Preferably owns a laptop
- Comfortable working 6 days a week
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Ability to take ownership and achieve targets under pressure