Founder at VenueMonk
Views:322 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
VenueMonk - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
At VenueMonk we are changing the way people plan events and we are looking for creative and passionate people to join us on our journey.
We believe making something complicated is easy, but changing anything from complicated to simple is difficult. Currently planning an event is really complicated requiring a considerable amount of time and effort from the person planning an event. Our aim is to change that and make event planning a quick and hassle-free process by bringing standardization in the industry.
If you too share the same vision and can relate to the problem we are solving, we would love to have you as a part of our team and re-define the Event Planning Experience!
Location: Delhi - NCR
Hire Type: Full Time
Grade/Level: Min. 1 Year Experience
Joining Team: Operations Team
We- re looking for an ambitious and energetic graduate/experienced person to join our awesome team. You- ll play a key role in keeping our most important venue partners happy and helping to take VenueMonk to the next level.
The role is varied, and you will be expected to provide direction on identifying your own priorities, but initial responsibilities will include :
1. Onboarding of new venues by meeting the respective venue owners/managers, supporting our existing venues and keep them engaged with the features on the site
2. Consistently develop a community of venues by building rapport
3. Ability to problem solve and contribute ideas to improve service for venues
1. Minimum 6 months to 1-year experience in business development
2. Experience in sales is a plus
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
4. Fluent in English and Hindi
5. Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
6. Owns a laptop
7. Comfortable working 6 days a week
8. Willingness to travel within Delhi NCR
9. Event planning experience is a plus
10. Ability to take ownership and achieve targets under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.