Vendiman - Category Manager (3-7 yrs)
KRA - Category Manager :
Articulating the vision for the category: Sector, target consumer, category outline,subcategory outline, products/brands, differentiation, and innovation to keep the category relevant and refreshed.
- Devising long-term development strategies for product categories
- Competition and alternate channels mapping : Sorting & identifying the fast- moving product thus increasing sales.
- Develop Monthly Category Analysis Report.
- The overall responsibility is to optimize sales for products.
- Sales and Margins accountability Pricing, Promotions & Inventory Control.
Merchandising : Develop and implement placement and planogram strategies that improve category turnover
Manage Promotion: Develop and implement promotional plans that bring excitement among consumer and incremental sales.
New Product Launch Identifying & introducing new products. Refreshing the category every quarter basis analytics and insights.
- Customer Complaints Gain insights from customer feedback to provide solutions and take quick corrective actions where needed.
Required Skills & Qualification :
- Minimum MBA from reputed institute
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years in Retail FMCG industry
- Good with communication & Microsoft Office