HR Manager at Velocitai Digital
Views:155 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Velocitai Digital - Manager - Customer Success/Key Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Overall ownership for servicing assigned clients, this role is an amalgamation of account management and sales.
- Account Management
- Build and maintain progressive, strategic deep and long-standing relationship with the clients
- Ongoing client servicing, understand client needs and create service strategy
- Create & manage SOWs, estimates and budgetary approvals from client
- Lead hiring effort as per client needs and follow through to onboarding of staff
- Develop a complete understanding of key account needs & build a strategic plan to improve client profitability & overall results.
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work delivered to clients.
- Timely reporting of client portfolio internally and with client teams as per account plans.
- Close interactions with design, planning, project management and delivery teams for day-to-day work management.
- Documentation and maintenance of Client archive and interaction history.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders - Admin, Training, Quality, IT, HR, etc. to deliver efficient and timely work deliverables to clients.
- Improving the operational performance across the organization by analyzing results,monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to the management.
- Identify and pursues opportunities for developing new business.
- Ensure achievement of sales budgets for the assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders to maximize profit by up-selling or cross selling.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the
fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Must have 2 years of work experience in a client servicing, sales & marketing
- Experience with international clients is an added advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking, and decision making ability in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management and collaborative skills.
- Flexibility to go beyond the specifications of the job profile if required to complete assigned responsibilities