Senior TA - Consultant at Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Views:153 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Vedantu - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-9 yrs)
About Vedantu :
Vedantu is India's leading Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India's best curated teachers. Vedantu`s USP is its quality of teachers. It has some 500+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+ students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience and having taught over 10,000 students.
Vedantu's online tutoring platform enables LIVE learning between a teacher and a student. On Vedantu a teacher is able to give personalized teaching using two way audio, video and white boarding tools where both teacher and student are able to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu caters to 6th grade to 12th grade and prepares for school boards, competitive examinations and has co-curricular courses as well.
The name Vedantu is formed by two Sanskrit words Veda (Knowledge) + Tantu (Network), signifying a 'Knowledge Network' where any student can tap into and learn from a teacher, anytime-anywhere.
More Background :
Vedantu`s founders Vamsi Krishna, Anand Prakash and Pulkit Jain did their first venture in education, Lakshya, in 2006 which later got acquired by a listed company called MT Educare (Mahesh Tutorials) in 2012. As part of Lakshya the founders taught and mentored more than 10,000 students and trained more than 200 teachers between them.
Other information :
Volume of business for Vedantu: Currently we do around 10 Cr/month.
Number of transactions: Sessions can be thought of as transactions or paid subscribers around 1500+
Current team structure: Sales team has ~1000 team members split between Inside sales and Feet on street (FOS) sales across 10+ locations in India. Both those have a leader who will report into the Head - Sales position.
- Driving performance marketing strategy on Installs, Lead Generations, Traffic and Re-marketing across Mobile & Web platform
- Leading Google Ads (Display&Video/Mobile/Search), Facebook, Affiliates & Other Channels in terms of planning and operations
- Owning new digital initiatives and hacks for better campaign optimization
- Leading planning and delivery of performance marketing budgets to achieve healthy CACs & LTVs by optimizing on creatives, targeting, and new channels
- Driving strategic projects with internal as well as external stakeholders to find and scale the new acquisition sources
- Building precise creative briefs for Design & Copy teams to deliver creatives
- Managing CRM tool and understanding the consumer journey cycle management
- Measuring & reporting on campaign performance and conduct in-depth analysis
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams to get the things done
Qualifications and Skills:
- Min 3+ years of hands on experience on AdWords, FB and Affiliates marketing
- Depth knowledge of Mobile Marketing tools like Branch, Appsflyer, Tune
- Depth knowledge of CRM tools like MoEngage, Clevertap, Webengage
- Working experience with Digital Marketing agencies
- Demonstrated ability in executing results, with strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Preferred - AdWords Certified, SQL coding