Team Lead - Human Resource at VAP Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
VAP Technology - Manager - Inside Sales (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
At VAP Technology, our Inside Sales Team is the engine that enables our global clientele to achieve their consumer branding / digital transformation goals. We are seeking a qualified Inside Sales Manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. We handsomely apprise our sales team via a modern sales incentive plan.
Timing: 7 pm - 4 am (US region)
The ideal Inside Sales Manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process selling digital services (app / websites / social media/ SEO / SEM), excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We- re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Objectives of this Role :
- Represent VAP Technology, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Close high-value deals
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base In North America
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Help recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in IT / Computer Science (minimum)
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting, with a minimum of 2 years as a Sales Manager / TL
-Proven track record of successfully attaining individual and team quotas.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
-Superb leadership ability
- -Familiar with one sales methodology such as SPIN, Challenger, SNAP, Consultative, etc.
Adept with basic tenets of Customer Centricity
Preferred skills :
- Prior experience of leading and transforming a Inside Sales Team
- Knowledge of converting Enterprise App development, related Digital Services to NAM based prospects
- Prior knowledge of Performance Marketing (not a must but desired)
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
IF INTERESTED CALL ANKITA@6290132079