Team Lead - Human Resource at VAP Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:24 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
VAP Technology - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
At VAP technology Pvt Ltd, we- re seeking qualified business development specialist (4 nos. - individual contributor) to extend our North America outreach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role :
- Develop new business opportunities in the marketing services space (app / web / digital) and nurture them to successful closures
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Work closely with the business leadership team and present sales analytics data on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Use industry trends to drive business outcomes
- Steer a list of targeted accounts in key verticals to drive business from the SME market (performance marketing / app / web / digital)
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers (social media / cold calls /email), screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, lead and facilitate pitch according to business value
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Energetic and ability to meet monthly business Targets at moving average.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Ability to deliver presentations efficiently
- Conversant with BPO deal-making principles
- Aware of leading sales models like SPIN, Challenger, etc.