Associate - Talent Acquisition at ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt Ltd
Views:272 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
ValueFirst - Manager - Sales/Business Development (3-6 yrs)
Sales Manager - Business Development
Job Location : Andheri East (Mumbai)/ HSR Layout sector-7 (Bangalore)
- This is a highly motivated and aggressive team responsible for developing new business opportunities, and responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with clients.
- Their product and industry savvy profile helps them build a pipeline of clients leading to new acquisitions and their excellent relationship building skills leads to growth in existing business.
- They collaborate with internal stakeholders right from customer experience to customer fulfillment to maximize long term success of newly acquired customers.
- Top notch client service all the time keeps them going, and winning a new business gets their adrenaline pumping.
Key responsibilities :
- Generating new business opportunities through our various communication platforms (marketing cross channel communication platform and AI driven products)
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimize the market potential
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs with the company's products
- Leverage expertise in technology solutions, products, industry to create compelling value propositions that addresses client requirement
- Engage with technology decision makers and influencers within client organizations to drive alignment and consensus on sales solutions
- Emphasize value propositions through product demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Manage Sales pipeline, ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline
Minimum qualifications :
- Experience of Sales in Telecom VAS / Media / isp/ Cloud/ Software / Technology based solutions.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communications skills
Preferred qualifications :
- Excellent networking (clients & prospects) in respective locations
- Expertise in technology solutions, products, industry
- Proactive, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team
- Ability to build influential relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time