Vahdam Teas - Senior Associate - Global Public Relations & Content Writing (1-5 yrs)
Position: Global PR & Content
Job Description & KPIs
- Work with PR agencies / Consultants smartly to build relationships with media, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Ensure brand recognition at awards/lists/recognition across all categories.
- Focus on keeping the brand in the news always via founder/business / product / process stories etc. throughout the year.
- Ensure brand presence in key events via Gifts Partnership, Samplings, Barter Sponsorships etc.
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches, and media promotional material.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Design out-of-the-box strategies/ideas to aim for viral/organic PR.
- Networking with other professionals from different fields.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites, and blogs, for opportunities.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills (Important)
- Excellent Content Writing, Editing, Proof-Reading Skills (Important)
- Ability to pitch to the media.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Drive and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work well with others
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Prior experience in PR / communications/media will be preferable.
What are we offering?
- Excellent growth potential and organizational culture
- Exposure and Experience of working in international markets
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment
- Work for one of the fastest-growing brands
- Great on-the-ground learning opportunity to strategize and implement solutions.
- Opportunity to build a brand endorsed by global icons such as Oprah Winfrey & Mariah Carey
- Attractive remuneration package.