Vaave - Analyst - Presales (1-3 yrs)
About Ozonetel :
- Delivering Contact Centre Innovation Since 2007. At Ozonetel, we offer secure, cloud-based communication solutions that provide a better customer experience at a lower total cost for contact centres.
- Founded in 2007 by an experienced team of technologists and entrepreneurs and trusted by 2000+ customers. Our full-stack customer experience software was built from ground up to provide a state-of-the-art contact centre suite which enable business to operate their contact centres irrespective of the industry vertical.
- We are known for developing and launching the first cloud-based customer experience platform in the Indian marketplace. Since then, unparalleled customer support and continuous AI innovation continue to set us apart as we- ve grown to create a global impact.
- Purpose Driven, Ozonetel offer YOU the opportunity to join the journey of transforming the landscape of Contact Centres for Enterprises, across the world, firing the economy, as we grow with our customers across the globe.
What's in offer for you :
- Be part of an exciting journey of riding the technology wave to power a connected world!
- Excellent collaborative culture that foster the thought leader in YOU.
- Matured start up culture that nurtures Research, Innovation and Growth Mindset
- Competitive work environment that recognizes and rewards individual excellence in team mode.
- Work space that believes in total well being of employees with their individual needs.
- Covers your needs with our comprehensive benefits package, medical insurance and other benefits schemes
- Prioritized work/life balance with our flexible PTO
- A growth company that can propel your career with commitment.
- Together we grow, excel and celebrate!
About the Role :
As a Pre-Sales Analyst you will be supporting the sales team by giving product demonstrations, understanding customer requirements and giving the solutions from Ozonetel's suite of products which suit the customer.
What Youll Be Doing :
Profile Requirements - Pre-sales Analyst
Basic criteria :
- Provide hands-on feature demos to help customers realize the full potential and business benefit of product capabilities.
- Present capabilities/solutions and share relevant insights with the clients in a compelling manner
- Requirement Understanding of the prospects
- Help in Customer POCs
- Help with integration of the product with 3rd party systems.
- Liaison with Sales and Development team till the time sale is closed and solution delivered.
- Work on proposals and solutioning for large and complex deals.
- Preparing proposals, solution and Scope of work documents for a solution which fits our product.
- Maintain regular contact with clients to gain deeper understanding on their needs & concerns.
- Finding opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling while ensuring the best of services to the customer.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both with customers and C-level executives
- Hands-on with MS Office
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree holder
Preferred Industry : 1-3 years in Tech/SaaS companies.
Salary & Compensation: min. 4 LPA to max. 8LPA - Competitive Package + mobile allowance + travel + other benefits (as per industry norms).