Assistant Manager at V Mart Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:160 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
V Mart - Deputy Manager - Brand Marketing (4-10 yrs)
- Brand transformation by building Strategy on key consumer-facing vectors & categories
- Own & build annual marketing strategy & road map for ATL vertical /Channel based on consumer insights & research, business drivers & objectives, market reality & media mix
- Maintaining the annual ATL budget & monitoring the same
- Translate the new brand identity into executable across brand touchpoints
- Create content & consumer experience for online & offline
- Industry & consumer insights; Consumer research on brand saliency, category truths & approach, category triggers & barriers, product truth, and use cases. Surveys for the new stores to understand how consumer takes the Offers & communication, layout, location, etc.
- Marketing performance; ROI. Develop marketing dashboards with clear KPI's to monitor program ROI's. Actively visit the store to capture inputs of marketing programs, work with the team & develop marketing processes
- Driving Go to market strategies as per the annual calendar made at the beginning of the year.
- Media planning & budgeting exercise for the campaigns. Coordination with media agencies & publications to arrive at final costs. To close the annual deal with publications directly
- Strategize & build on corporate image, leadership profiling, category launches, new store launches, PR events, CSR coverage & internal PR
- Closely work with all External agencies - Brand, Creative & team to Brief & and work on Brand Campaigns.