UXTEAM - Graphic Designer (0-3 yrs)
A brief about the company:
We are looking for a Graphic UI Designer who would be responsible for working independently and by understanding the business domain can conceptualize, design great user interfaces for websites, long-form articles and digital marketing collateral for our overseas clients.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas for websites, long-form articles and marketing collateral for off-shore clients.
- Great understanding of typography, colors and composition.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Incorporating business functionalities and features into websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Promote a spirit of innovation and creativity within a design team to ensure that new ideas keep coming.
- Ability to develop quick design ideas based on client briefs and ensure that all deadlines are followed.
- They would be involved in strategizing and proactively drive innovation with new options made available by upcoming technologies.
- Design, create, and optimize graphic content for social media, articles, banners and website use.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time and with accuracy from conceptualizing through reviewing and production
- Ensures that all work activities are performed effectively, within time and budget parameters, and according to quality standards.
- 0- 2 Years of experience working in a marketing agency or communication design agency serving offshore clients.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with clients and team members.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in understanding front-end development languages such as HTML/CSS, WordPress and Shopify in order to coordinate with the development team.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technique