Recruitment Lead at HyringNinja
Views:206 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
User Research Role - Market Research - IT (2-4 yrs)
User Research Role
Are you looking out to make your career in Customer Insights or Market Research? We have got a platform for you. We are looking for two passionate User Research Analyst who can be a part of the fastest-growing and well-funded organization.
We have built an intelligent voice and vernacular commerce app to simplifying the entire ordering to fulfilment experience for the next billion users. We assist users in managing their household expenses such as monthly bills, prepaid recharges, travel bookings and more in the language that they are comfortable with and provides assured fulfilment. It also offers a deeply personalized experience and helps users choose the best-suited option to them.
Job Description :
The primary purpose of the candidate in the Customer Insights and Market Research team of ours will be to provide insights and analysis around our existing and potential users. The team member will be involved in planning and executing extensive market studies and user research projects and feed the analysis to the other functions of the company.
This is an exciting role where you will be involved in both, primary as well as secondary research. You will get an opportunity to work on all the aspects of a research study including clearly defining research objectives and intended actions, employing appropriate research methods (secondary, quantitative, qualitative, customer database), vendor selection, sampling, questionnaire development, analysis, report distribution, etc.
Primary tasks would involve :
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights about our users and potential users
- Research and contribute to a deeper understanding of the existing user base, their behaviour and preferences
- Present key findings of the research to the senior stakeholders
- Coordinate with other functions of the company to ensure that the insights are passed on to them and actioned upon
- Contribute to new pilots and process establishment required to solve problems of the next billion digital users
- Design feedback loop and work on it to improve the scripts with time
- Should be ready to take up new initiatives in the domain as and when required
- Proficiency and fluency in Hindi and English as a language is a must
- Data-driven: both quantitative and qualitative; Analytical thinking
- Prior experience in the field of user and/or market research
- Prior experience of analysing large qualitative and quantitative data sets and presenting a summary of the same is a must
- Good understanding of the end-to-end research project execution is a plus
- Keen eye for details
- Experience in working in a customer-facing company is a plus