Talent Acquisition at Urbanpiper Technologies
Views:60 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
UrbanPiper - Executive - Customer Success (1-2 yrs)
At UrbanPiper, the people who make up our teams are our most prized asset. And as such, we seek certain qualities that has helped us become what we are and will certainly help us in what we wish to be.
- UrbanPiper offers an integration layer that powers the operational efficiency of 1000's of restaurants across India for selling online through their own white-labeled platform or any of the leading food aggregator platforms - Swiggy, Zomato, UberEats, Foodpanda, Scootsy, etc.
- At present, we are processing nearly 2 million transactions every month. By the end of this year, we will be growing this number to 10 million. The most defining aspects of our work related to - consistency, reliability, scalability and agility. We make use of a wide variety of technologies and process significantly large amounts of data on a daily basis.
- We are looking for Customer Success Executives who would be responsible for solving issues for restaurants and integrated third-parties. Along with solving issues, a Customer Success Executive would be responsible for analyzing ticket frequency, maintaining quality of responses and provide resolutions within the SLA.
- Product Analysis and Customer Support as the name indicates provides support to clients who use UrbanPiper products. This includes either client who is in the Implementing stage or clients who are already live on UrbanPiper products.
- Primary responsibility is in the area of ticket resolutions.
- Understand the details provided in the logged ticket. Validate the completeness of the information provided and if required, collect further information from the client. Use the collected information to analyze the problem.
- When identified as a bug, complete the documentation including product analysis of defect clearly indicating reason and resolution of the defect. Provide any additional information as required for the Development team to fix and test the problem effectively.
- In the case of non-defects, close the ticket with sufficient information for the client to be able to understand and appreciate the answer with full satisfaction.