Urbanic - Executive - Community & Influencer Marketing (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive (Influencer and community building) to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company's success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the - art- of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, thought leaders and other platforms to do marketing collaborations.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer and influencers requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors, influencers and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Building community across different social media platforms.
- Proven experience as marketing executive/ Influencer marketing or similar role
- Strong public relationship and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, fashion communication, BMM or any relevant degree.