Urban Ladder - Executive - Visual Merchandising (1-4 yrs)
As an Executive Visual Merchandiser, you will be primarily responsible for creating and conceptualising moodboard & planograms, store openings and product styling.
1. To create visual layouts for each site, including planograms and elevations showing visual content and product presentation.
2. To conceptualize, create and execute three-dimensional displays, both in large and small scale.
3. To conceptualize and create Moodboards and Themes.
4. A keen eye for design aesthetics and details.
5. To conduct walk-through and provide creative input as it pertains to floor presentation, window display and product styling.
6. Strong Research Ability
7. To train store team on merchandising Standards and Planogram
8. Open to travel to store locations, within city as well as outside.
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
1. Knowledge in Design Software - Google Sketch-up, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
2. Basic Excel.
3. Networking and time management skills.
4. Good Verbal & Communication Skills.
5. Vendor Management.