Urban Ladder - Executive/Senior Executive - Visual Merchandising (2-3 yrs)
Executive/Senior Executive - Visual Merchandising
- A pioneer of quality furniture in India, Urban Ladder was founded in 2012 with a simple mission - to make a million homes beautiful. Since 2020, we have been a part of Reliance Retail and today, we are a one stop shop for all furniture and dcor products in India with over 30,000 products from 150 brands delivering across 3000+ pin codes. With an omni-channel presence in all major cities in India, we make exceptional furniture more accessible to people and continue to thrive, helping people create inspiring homes.
- We are there to help our customers discover the joy of creating and build spaces that mirror who they are.
- The UL Workplace: Magical Careers begin with great work that doesn't come with boundaries. Our people prefer to blaze a trail, instead of keeping the lights on. That's because whether it's sourcing, engineering, design, marketing, customer service or any of our teams; our work is always new, challenging and up-to-the-minute.
-As an Executive Visual Merchandiser, you will be primarily responsible for creating and conceptualizing mood-board & planograms, store openings and product styling.
1. To create visual layouts for each site, including planograms and elevations showing visual content and product presentation.
2. To conceptualize, create and execute three-dimensional displays, both in large and small scale.
3. To conceptualize and create Mood boards and Themes.
4. A keen eye for design aesthetics and details.
5. To conduct walk-through and provide creative input as it pertains to floor presentation, window display and product styling.
6. Strong Research Ability
7. To train store team on merchandising Standards and Planogram
8. Open to travel to store locations, within city as well as outside.
Desired Skills & Functional Experience:
1. Knowledge in Design Software ; Google Sketch-up, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
2. Basic Excel.
3. Networking and time management skills.
4. Good Verbal & Communication Skills.
5. Vendor Management.