Urban Ladder - Creative Head (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Creative Head at Urban Ladder. You will join and lead our team of in-house graphic designers and copywriters, 3d artists; and help us tell compelling stories about our brand and products.
In this role, you will:
- Lead advertising at UL - working directly with business, marketing, brand and category teams on business problems and marketing initiatives.
- Lead creative ideation and execution across all Urban Ladder online and offline consumer touchpoints - including, website, app and retail stores. In addition, you will lead creative efforts across all Urban Ladder marketing channels - including Print,Billboards, Digital Ads, Social Media, Newsletters etc.
- Manage and hold the digital Visual Merchandising team to create lifestyle-worthy product and merchandise images - working closely with the Category team to cater to all forms of product representation on our online catalogs.
- Lead the social media team
- Oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative team that work with you
- Have creative vision and come up with innovative ways to elevate the brand.
- A good understanding of of UI UX to help contribute to the front-end design on our Web and App presence
We are looking for someone who-
- Has a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Graphic Design.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Decent understanding of Content creation in short form
- Decent understanding of Social Media
- Can come up with new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- He/she should understand design and smart copy and recognize fresh approaches to marketing and advertising.
- Is a wiz at using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Knowledge of Sketch app, Adobe XD and motion graphics, and basic skills in animation are a definite plus.
Other good to have skills :
- Prior experience and interest in video content creation and editing.
- Has creative vision and ability to inspire others. Should be able to present and advocate his/her creative ideas.
- Can make confident and clear decisions (or feedback) on final copy, final art, finished commercials, radio spots etc.
- Lives, breathes, sleeps design and is constantly aware of good and bad examples of design in everyday life.
- Is a leader - able to guide and manage a team effectively. Has good interpersonal and people-management skills.
- Displays professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines. Demonstrates an ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Has high levels of ownership and drive.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Seeks excellence, not perfection.
- Has interests outside of work and is passionate about at least one thing in life (be it food or fonts).
- Is keenly interested and up-to-date with the latest in marketing, branding, and social media.
- Is also a star performer in his/her own right