Associate at Urban Ladder
Views:252 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Urban Ladder - Consultant - Retail Sales (0-5 yrs)
Urban Ladder is a leading omni hannel (Online & Retail) furniture company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions, to help the Urban Indian build well-furnished, beautiful homes.
With over 1000 products and 25 categories such as sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc. Urban Ladder is India's leading online furniture company. We were awarded the Best Digital Startup in 2012. Our Retail laurels have begun as well - in March 2018, we were awarded Gold for the best storefront design at the prestigious HG VM&RD Awards.
Urban Ladder is backed by top tier venture capital firms Steadview Capital, SAIF Partners and Kalaari Capital and Sequoia Capital. Mr. Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons has also made a personal investment in Urban Ladder.
Urban Ladder has distinguished itself based on design and impeccable service delivery experience and the vision is to extend this excellence in the Retail space. As a Design Consultant, you are responsible for the continuance of the UL Brand experience at the Store. The role would include interacting with Customers, understanding their home decor requirements and context, consult with them to provide the best suited product from our catalogue. Beyond Sales, you will be responsible to ensure all daily operational tasks relating to inventory, store upkeep and maintenance are completed diligently. You- re also expected to take up additional responsibilities to affect process improvements to boost the success of your Store.
Primary performance indicators.
- Store Revenue
- Store Operational Expenditure
- Customer Satisfaction levels
Role will include:
- Interact with the Customers and assist the process of Sale at the Retail Stores, by providing consultative inputs for purchase of products from our catalogue
- Liaise with stakeholders in different teams to provide the best suited solution for the customer's requirements
- Achieve and work towards exceeding the monthly targets of Revenue and any other metric as communicated
- Execute tasks of store processes and daily operations at the store for maintain the standards of Store operations, display and ambience
- Execute tasks as assigned during inventory and stock movement, by coordinating with the Operations and Sourcing teams
- Execute Visual Merchandising guidelines for the Store so that it consistently exudes our brand experience
- Take up initiatives and/or small projects as assigned for process improvements in daily tasks, data management Store Operations to boost Store efficiency and profitability
- Navigate between ERPs and data templates to manage your revenue and sales related data
- Requires working on Saturdays/Sundays
Desired Skills and Functional Experience:
- Retail / Selling and Customer Interaction experience is must
- Great command of communication / language (English + one vernacular at least) - ability to hold conversations with customers on their dream home, help them pick the right products, understand their sense of aesthetics and guide them accordingly
- High energy, cheerful person + ability to smile always despite the situation / time
- Empathy for people and situations; highly approachable person
- Honesty and transparency in communication; shows warmth in interactions
- Extremely hard-working and committed to the cause / values / vision of UL
- Love for beautiful homes, and all things beautiful; a love for aesthetics
- Willingness to learn rapidly + Ability to consistently make things better
- Ability to use technology effectively + Ability to use apps / tools to provide design / catalogue consultation