Urban Ladder - Assistant Manager - Store Sales (2-3 yrs)
Assistant Store Manager
About the company :
We are a leading omnichannel Furniture & Home Decor company that aims to provide a curated destination for home solutions to help urban Indians create beautifully designed homes. With over 10,000 + products, 12 categories and 90+Sub Category (sofas, beds, dining tables, storage shelves, etc.) and 13 stores in 5 cities, we are constantly growing in every way.
You can check the below link as well:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/2482371/admin/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/urbanladder/?igshid=t36cxw8psa0g
Website - https://www.urbanladder.com/about-urban-ladder?src=g_footer
Urban Ladder has distinguished itself based on design and impeccable service delivery experience and the vision is to extend this excellence in the Retail space.
About the role:
As a Retail Assistant Store Manager, you will be primarily responsible for Execution of Store Operations to ensure the continuance of the UL Brand experience at the Store and driving Revenue. The positions reports to the Store Manager and the role would include driving Store Revenue with the team of Design Consultants, and ensuring high Store Efficiency by allocating various inventory, merchandising, upkeep and maintenance tasks. You- re also expected to initiate process improvements in Store Operations and data tools to ensure smooth running of the Store.
Primary performance indicators :
1. Store Revenue (Turnover)
2. Store Operations (Efficiency)
3. Shrinkage (Inventory)
Role will include :
1. Manage the daily operations at the store including customer experience, inventory management and manpower staffing
2. Manage first level of customer escalations and take pragmatic decisions to best solve things for the customer
3. Plan and execute tasks for maintaining inventory and stock movement, by coordinating with the Operations and Sourcing teams
4. Ensure the execution of the Visual Merchandising guidelines for the Store so that it consistently exudes our brand experience
5. Allocate work groups and delegate daily tasks to the team to ensure their contribution in Store Operations, thus ensuring that the Store processes, ambience and display is maintained as per standard
6. Liaise with the SPOCs from various teams to coordinate work, projects and initiatives and thus ensure the best customer experience
7. Recommend to his Manager process changes and system improvements wherever possible to boost Store efficiency
Requires working on Saturdays/Sundays
Desired Skills and Functional Experience :
1. Retail and Customer Interaction experience is mandatory.
2. High Levels of Ownership and Drive.
3. Great command of communication / language (English + one vernacular at least) - ability to hold conversations with customers on their dream home, help them pick the right products, understand their sense of aesthetics and guide them accordingly.
4. High energy, cheerful person + ability to smile always despite the situation / time
5. Empathy for people and situations; highly approachable person.
6. Honesty and transparency in communication; shows warmth in interactions.
7. Extremely hard-working and committed to the cause / values / vision of UL.
8. Love for beautiful homes, and all things beautiful; a love for aesthetics.
9. Willingness to learn rapidly + Ability to consistently make things better.
10. Ability to use technology effectively + Ability to use apps / tools to provide design / catalogue consultation.
11. Team Collaboration and Motivation skills.
Values of UL that will be Key to Excelling in this Role :
C- Customer Obsession
H- Honesty and Transparency
A- Action Orientation
S- Stepping Up